Friday, January 29, 2016

Talks & Thoughts behind "Talks & Thoughts"

I have been an on-off blogger since many years back. Not literally an active blogger like many people out there but more of a blogger to my own blog. I used to keep my blog public for some time before i had decided to private it for some reason and i have also stopped dayrying for about 2 months now. I also used to pen down the most random thing that happened in my life like i have overslept on the day where i have morning paper, pranks that i tricked on my friend and etc.

So why did i stop my other blogging platforms and start with a new one ?
"Talks & Thoughts"

I wanted this new blog to be different from how i used to handle the other platforms.
Since I am on my biggest and most important decision in my life thus far, i want this blog to be part of a medium where i will be jotting down all my thoughts and feelings in accordance with what takes place in my life. I wanted "Talks & Thoughts" to not only be a diary of my own (which is my thoughts) but also stories / sharing that i would love myself to share with people in my life (which is the talks) and that is why i came out with the name, "Talks & Thoughts".

I am not sure if I will keep this blog as meaningful / content-full as i hoped neither i could promise if i would keep it active but I will try since I really enjoy looking back at my previous post which at times reminds me a lot on what lessons i have learned from the many occasions that happened in my life. I am pretty sure if i were to keep this up, i would be very pleased at myself after 3-5 years or even 10 years when grey hairs on my head start showing me the sign of aging.

But I shouldn't get too worried i guess. Who knows 10 years later , technology advanced to a stage where it could make you look young like a toddler with just a jab of some-magic potion.
It's just 4.46pm now and I am already wandering around in my own fantasy.

Hope 29th January 2016 marks the remarkable day of Amanda Young coming back to her want-to-blog-and-share habit.

Till then,
Amanda Young

No comments:

Post a Comment